FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
West Vancouver Memorial Library Announces 2019 Board
West Vancouver, B.C. – The West Vancouver Memorial Library Board has announced the Trustees appointed by District of West Vancouver Council for 2019. Public service executive Jillian Stirk will serve as chair, with retired architect and planner Eric Fiss serving as vice-chair.
The Board is pleased to welcome four new trustees this year: international education consultant, Andrew Krawczyk; management consultant and former KPMG partner, Alastair Nimmons; and lawyer and public interest coordinator at UBC’s Allard School of Law, Tracy Wachmann. Councillor Peter Lambur has been appointed as the member from municipal council.
Continuing Board Trustees are:
- Past chair and retired federal public servant, David Carter
- Retired school administrator, Cynthia Garton
- Retired senior financial industry global executive, Koichi Ronald Shimoda
- Senior finance professional and president of JT Consulting, J. Andrew Telford
- Education consultant and founder of 4921 Reading Room Society, Felicia Zhu
Cynthia Garton and Felicia Zhu also serve as Directors of the West Vancouver Memorial Library Foundation.
Celina O’Connor, Communications Coordinator