Tuesday – Saturday, 10 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Upcoming Holiday Closures
The Library facility (including bookdrops), as well as our LibraryConnect phone, chat, and email service, will be closed on Saturday, September 5 through to Monday, September 7 for Labour Day and on Saturday, October 10 through to Monday, October 12 for Thanksgiving.
Located in West Vancouver’s Ambleside neighbourhood, across the street from Memorial Park and just east of the Community Centre, we are one of the most popular destinations in the community!
West Vancouver Memorial Library
1950 Marine Drive, West Vancouver, B.C.
Please click here to view a larger map
West Vancouver’s Blue Bus system is part of Translink and we’re right on the main route! Blue buses provide accessible service for wheelchairs and scooters, as well as bicycle racks.
Seniors’ Activity Centre Shuttle Bus Service
With an official stop at the Library, the SAC shuttle bus provides seniors with easy access between 8:45 a.m. – 3:45 p.m. weekdays (until 4 p.m. Tuesday and Thursday). Pick up a schedule at the Library, the Seniors Centre or view it online.
Bike to the Library
The North Shore has a number of bike routes to get you where you want to go. Bike racks are located at the front of the Library.
For information and routes visit bikehub.ca.
Free parking is available in the Library’s parking lots and on the street.
Time limits are in effect 9 a.m. – 6 p.m., Monday – Saturday.
- 15 minute parking – Marine Drive in front of the Library
- 1 hour parking – 20th Street between Bellevue and Marine Drive
- 2 hour parking – the upper parking lot west of 20th Street
Parking is available on the following streets: (Be sure to read street signs carefully for those times when parking is not permitted.)
- Argyle between 21st and 22nd Streets
- Bellevue between 19th and 21st Streets
- Esquimalt, both East and West of 20th Street
- 19th Street north of Marine Drive
- 20th Street north of Marine Drive
- 21st Street between Bellevue and Argyle