InstantFlix gives you access to streaming video you can view on any device, providing you have an active Internet connection. If you already have a Zinio account with West Vancouver Memorial Library, you can use that account to access InstantFlix. Please note: you must have a West Vancouver Memorial Library barcode to access.
Create an Account
- Go to Create New Account (top right on the main InstantFlix page)
- Enter in your West Vancouver library card number
- Fill out the form using your name and email, and then create a password
Click on the InstantFlix icon on the main InstantFlix page
Play movies by clicking on the video image, and then click on the > arrow.
You must have an active internet connection to stream movies.
How to find movies
Find something to watch using these methods:
- Discover: Films being highlighed by IndieFlix, or that are popular at the moment.
- Browse Films: Sort by genre, duration, recommended audience, and sort by most viewed, top rated or recently added.
- Channels: Films by category to browse through.
- Search: By title, actor, or director.
How to create a "to watch" list
When you hover over a film you can click on 'Queue' to create a watching queue.
Locate the videos in your queue by clicking on 'MyFlix' in the top left, and your videos will show up along the top of the screen.
Basic Help can be found on the IndieFlix Viewer Support page.