This program is running virtually with creators who submitted their applications before the library closure. Stay tuned for more virtual Tell Your Story programs coming soon!
We are looking for keen writers and/or cartoonists who would like to create their own project and turn it into a real Library ebook!
Note that this Spring Break programs runs every day for four days in a row, so deadlines will be tight.
If you are interested in applying to be part of this Tell Your Story program, you must:
- Be working on a short project right now that you want to turn into a Library e-book (ex: poetry, short story, short comic)
- Live in West Vancouver and/or be enrolled at a West Vancouver School
- Be available to attend all program sessions on March 23, 24, 25 and 26
- Have time to work on your project at home in between sessions
- Have parental permission to share your work in the Library catalogue (in addition to other permissions that may come up throughout the program)
- Not have your project already published as an ebook or physical book
- Fill out the online application form by 10 a.m. Thursday, March 19 at the very latest
We will let you know by email if you are selected to participate in the program before the afternoon of March 19 (the sooner you get your application in, the sooner we will respond).
For more information, contact the Youth Department at email@example.com or 604.925.7408.