We are looking for a keen writers and/or cartoonists who would like to create their own project and turn it into a real Library ebook!
If you are interested in applying to be part of this Tell Your Story program, you must:
- Be working on a story/project right now that you can bring with you to turn into an ebook.
- Live in West Vancouver and/or be enrolled at a West Vancouver School in September.
- Be available to attend all program sessions on October 2, 9, 16 and 23.
- Have time to work on your project between sessions.
- Have parental permission to share your work in the Library catalogue (in addition to other permissions that may come up throughout the program).
- Not have your project already published as an ebook or physical book.
- Fill out the online application form by 10 a.m. on September 29.
- Applications for October have now closed. Please see our November calendar for details about our next session.
We will let you know by email if you are selected to participate in the program on or before September 29.
For more information, contact the Youth Department at email@example.com or 604.925.7408.