We are looking for a keen writers and/or cartoonists who would like to create their own project and turn it into a real Library ebook!
If you are interested in applying to be part of this Tell Your Story program, you must:
- Be working on a story/project right now that you can bring with you to turn into an ebook
- Live in West Vancouver and/or be enrolled at a West Vancouver School in September
- Be available to attend all program sessions on July 10, 17, 24 and August 7 and 14 (no program July 31).
- Have time to work on your project between sessions
- Have parental permission to share your work in the Library catalogue (in addition to other permissions that may come up throughout the program)
- Not have your project already published as an ebook or physical book
- Fill out the online application form
- Online applications are open June 5 – July 1 at 10 a.m (application link is in the July 10 program listing)
We will let you know if you are participating in the program by the end of the day on Tuesday, July 2.
For more information, contact the Youth Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604.925.7408.