We are proud to offer this program in partnership with West Vancouver Schools.
Ishi: Simple Tips From a Solid Friend is the perfect book to help kids figure out their feelings during this weird time. Let’s read, be creative and celebrate Ishi together!
How to get involved:
- Visit the Be Like Ishi website to watch the Ishi read-aloud and get inspiration from Ms. Wilson (West Vancouver Schools), Ms. McNee (Saanich School District) and your fellow students
- Make your own Ishi creation
- Share your Ishi creation (tag #belikeishi, @westvanschools + @westvanlibrary so we can see!)
- Send your questions for Ishi creator, Akiko Yabuki, to email@example.com by the end of the day on Sunday, May 24
- Watch Akiko’s video presentation on the West Van Library Youtube channel on Friday, May 29 at 10 a.m. (or anytime after) and see if Akiko answers your question!
This is not a live event and no registration is required.
For more information, contact us on LibraryConnect at 604.925.7400 or firstname.lastname@example.org.