- This event has passed.
Tell Your Story: Create Your Own Ebook | Grades 5-8 [VIRTUAL]
Thursday, November 26 at 4 p.m.–4:45 p.m.
An event every week that begins at 4 p.m. on Thursday, repeating until November 26, 2020
We are looking for keen writers and/or cartoonists who would like to create their own project and turn it into a real Library ebook!
Here’s what we’ll do together:
Week 1: Welcome & project plan
Week 2: Workshop first drafts
Week 3: Design our ebook covers
Week 4: Revise and edit
If you are interested in applying to be part of this Tell Your Story program, you must:
- Have an idea or be working on a story/project right now that you can bring with you to turn into an ebook
- Live in West Vancouver and/or be enrolled at a West Vancouver School in September
- Be available to attend all virtual program sessions on November 5, 12, 19, and 26
- Have time to work on your project between sessions
- Have parental permission to share your work in the Library catalogue (in addition to other permissions that may come up throughout the program)
- Not have your project already published as an ebook or physical book
- Fill out the Online Application Form