- This event has passed.
Tell Your Story: Create Your Own Ebook | Ages 9 – 13 [VIRTUAL]
Wednesday, August 4 at 11 a.m.–11:45 a.m.
An event every week that begins at 11 a.m. on Wednesday, repeating until August 11, 2021
We are looking for keen writers and/or cartoonists who would like to create their own project and turn it into a real Library ebook!
Here’s what we’ll do together:
Week 1: Welcome & project plan
Week 2: Workshop first drafts
Week 3: Design our ebook covers
Week 4: Revise and edit
If you are interested in applying to be part of this Tell Your Story program, you must:
- Have an idea or be working on a story/project right now that you can bring with you to turn into an ebook
- Have a first draft submitted before July 28
- Live in West Vancouver and/or be enrolled at a West Vancouver School in September
- Be available to attend all virtual program sessions on July, 21, 28, August 4, and 11
- Have time to work on your project between sessions
- Have parental permission to share your work in the Library catalogue (in addition to other permissions that may come up throughout the program)
- Not have your project already published as an ebook or physical book
- Fill out the Online Application Form