Meet the Author: Peter Brown | Grades 4+ [VIRTUAL]
Tuesday, November 28 at 10:30 a.m.–11:15 a.m.
Join us for a presentation with Peter Brown, award-winning author and illustrator. Mr. Brown will show how he progressed from being a child who loved to write and draw to being a professional author and artist. He will talk about his writing process, read his latest book and do a brief drawing demonstration.
This virtual program will be live-streamed on YouTube. No registration is required.
This program is generously sponsored and brought to you by the Youth Services Committee of Public Library InterLINK. InterLINK facilitates open access to 18 member libraries for all residents, provides delivery service, and supports public libraries through resource sharing and collaborative programs. For more information about InterLINK, visit https://www.interlinklibraries.ca/
More Meet the Author Events:
- Peter Brown | Grades K-3: Tuesday, November 28, 9:30-10:15 a.m.
- Peter Brown | Grades 4-6: Tuesday, November 28, 10:30-11:15 a.m.
- Samantha Beynon | Grades K-3: Wednesday, November 29, 9:30-10:30 a.m.
- Kallie George | Grades K-3: Friday, December 1, 9:30-10:30 a.m.
- Gordon Korman | Grades 3-5: Monday, December 4, 9:30-10:30 a.m.
- Gordon Korman | Grades 6-9: Monday, December 4, 2-3 p.m.
For more information, contact us at 604.925.7408 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All Ages, Kids
Tuesday, November 28 at 9:30 am–10:15 am
Tuesday, November 28 at 3:45 pm–4:45 pm