Meet the Author: Kallie George | Grades K-3 [VIRTUAL]
Friday, December 1 at 9:30 a.m.–10:30 a.m.
In this program, Kallie George will discuss how she was inspired to become an author. Participants will glimpse the writer’s process through her notebooks, story-based crafts, and inspiration.
This virtual program will be live-streamed to YouTube—no registration is required, and ASL interpretation is provided.
Kallie George is an author, editor, and speaker living on the Sunshine Coast, BC, near the sea. When she’s not writing or editing, she’s teaching creative writing workshops. She has her Masters of Children’s Literature from the University of British Columbia and loves picture books, fairy tales, beautiful art and music, and baking cookies.
This program is generously sponsored and brought to you by the Youth Services Committee of Public Library InterLINK. InterLINK facilitates open access to 18 member libraries for all residents, provides delivery service, and supports public libraries through resource sharing and collaborative programs. For more information about InterLINK, visit https://www.interlinklibraries.ca/
More Meet the Author Events:
- Peter Brown | Grades K-3: Tuesday, November 28, 9:30-10:15 a.m.
- Peter Brown | Grades 4-6: Tuesday, November 28, 10:30-11:15 a.m.
- Samantha Beynon | Grades K-3: Wednesday, November 29, 9:30-10:30 a.m.
- Kallie George | Grades K-3: Friday, December 1, 9:30-10:30 a.m.
- Gordon Korman | Grades 3-5: Monday, December 4, 9:30-10:30 a.m.
- Gordon Korman | Grades 6-9: Monday, December 4, 2-3 p.m.
For more information, contact us at 604.925.7408 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All Ages, Kids
Tuesday, November 28 at 9:30 am–10:15 am
Tuesday, November 28 at 10:30 am–11:15 am
Tuesday, November 28 at 3:45 pm–4:45 pm