Meet the Author: Gordon Korman | Grades 6-9 [VIRTUAL]
Monday, December 4 at 2 p.m.–3 p.m.
One of Canada’s best-known authors for children and teens. Gordon Korman finished his first book when he was 12 years old. He has written over 100, with sales topping 30 million copies worldwide. In his presentation, Mr. Korman will speak about his early start as a writer, where he gets his ideas, his love of humour and his favourite books for the audience at the talk.
Watch it live on YouTube! No registration is required.
This program is generously sponsored and brought to you by the Youth Services Committee of Public Library InterLINK. InterLINK facilitates open access to 18 member libraries for all residents, provides delivery service, and supports public libraries through resource sharing and collaborative programs. For more information about InterLINK, visit https://www.interlinklibraries.ca/
More Meet the Author Events:
- Peter Brown | Grades K-3: Tuesday, November 28, 9:30-10:15 a.m.
- Peter Brown | Grades 4-6: Tuesday, November 28, 10:30-11:15 a.m.
- Samantha Beynon | Grades K-3: Wednesday, November 29, 9:30-10:30 a.m.
- Kallie George | Grades K-3: Friday, December 1, 9:30-10:30 a.m.
- Gordon Korman | Grades 3-5: Monday, December 4, 9:30-10:30 a.m.
- Gordon Korman | Grades 6-9: Monday, December 4, 2-3 p.m.
For more information, contact us at 604.925.7408 or email@example.com.
- All Ages, Kids
Tuesday, November 28 at 9:30 am–10:15 am
Tuesday, November 28 at 10:30 am–11:15 am
Tuesday, November 28 at 3:45 pm–4:45 pm