- This event has passed.
Master Gardener Clinic
Thursday, July 15 at 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
Have a gardening question? Drop in and get your questions answered by a Master Gardener!
Master Gardener volunteers provide quality, research and science based information to Home Gardeners at clinics. Meet with a Master Gardener right outside the Library!
Covid-19 Safety Measures
This outdoor program will be limited to 10 people. Participants must:
- Maintain a physical distance of two metres from others
- Confirm that they do not have any COVID-19 symptoms
- Wash or sanitize their hands before the start of the program (sanitizer will be provided)
- Face masks recommended (if they are over 12 years old)
- Agree to these safety guidelines