- This event has passed.
Cookbook Club: World Cuisines [VIRTUAL]
Wednesday, April 28 at 2 p.m.–3 p.m.Free
Put on your chef’s hat and join our monthly Cookbook Club! This is your chance to test out different cookbooks, share your favorite recipes and cooking adventures, and make new friends along the way!
How to participate:
- Register using the form below.
- Select a cookbook of your choice from our vast collection (online or print).
- Choose a recipe from the cookbook that fits with this month’s theme.
- Prepare the recipe and taste the result.
- Share your cooking experience and chosen book with the rest of the group at our virtual meeting.
The theme for the April 28 session is World Cuisines. For a list of suggested cookbooks, check out our Cookbook Club: World Cuisines booklist.
Future Cookbook Club sessions:
- May 26: Satisfying Salads
- June 23: Garden to Table Recipes
- July 28: Summer Favourites
- August 25: Canning and Preserving
For this virtual program, we’ll be using Zoom.
What you will need: A computer with microphone (or headphones) and webcam for Zoom; or your smartphone/tablet.
An email address is required for registration. We will email you the Zoom link in advance of the program.