Cookbook Club: Soups & Stews [VIRTUAL]
Tuesday, November 23 at 2 p.m.–3 p.m.Free
Put on your chef’s hat and join our monthly Cookbook Club! This is your chance to test out different cookbooks, share your favorite recipes and cooking adventures, and make new friends along the way!
How to participate:
- Register using the form below.
- Select a cookbook of your choice from our vast collection (online or print).
- Choose a recipe from the cookbook that fits with this month’s theme.
- Prepare the recipe and taste the result.
- Share your cooking experience and chosen book with the rest of the group at our meeting.
The theme for the November 23 session is Soups & Stews. For a list of suggested cookbooks, see our Cookbook Club: Soups & Stews booklist.
Future Cookbook Club sessions:
For this virtual program, we’ll be using Zoom.
What you will need: A computer with microphone (or headphones) and webcam for Zoom; or your smartphone/tablet.
An email address is required for registration. We will email you the Zoom link in advance of the program.