- This event has passed.
Cookbook Club: Garden to Table Recipes
Tuesday, May 31 at 2 p.m.–3 p.m.Free
Put on your chef’s hat and join our Cookbook Club! This is your chance to test out different cookbooks, share your favorite recipes and cooking adventures, and make new friends along the way!
How to participate:
- Register using the form below.
- Select a cookbook of your choice from our vast collection (online or print).
- Choose a recipe from the cookbook that fits the theme.
- Prepare the recipe and taste the result.
- Share your cooking experience and chosen book with the rest of the group at our meeting.
The Farmer’s Markets are opening, gardens are blooming! The theme for the May 31 session is Garden to Table Recipes. For a list of suggested cookbooks, see our Cookbook Club: Garden to Table booklist.
Future Cookbook Club sessions:
For this in-person program:
- Masks are recommended. Anyone who wishes to continue wearing a mask may choose to do so and that choice is respected.
- Per Public Health updates, proof of vaccination is no longer required.
- Pre-registration is required.
- Capacity is limited.
Stay home if you are feeling sick. Please use the hand sanitizer provided when you arrive. As the COVID-19 situation continues to change, this program may be modified or cancelled.
We will be meeting on our Readers’ Rooftop Patio under a tent. Dress for the weather.