- This event has passed.
Cookbook Club: A Feast for the Holidays
Monday, November 22 at 2 p.m.–3 p.m.Free
Put on your chef’s hat and join our Cookbook Club! This is your chance to test out different cookbooks, share your favorite recipes and cooking adventures, and make new friends along the way!
How to participate:
- Register using the form below.
- Select a cookbook of your choice from our vast collection (online or print).
- Choose a recipe from the cookbook that fits the theme.
- Prepare the recipe and taste the result.
- Share your cooking experience and chosen book with the rest of the group at our meeting.
The holiday season is approaching. Share your favourite recipes for entertaining and for all the many holidays you may celebrate! The theme for the November 22 session is A Feast for the Holidays.
Covid-19 Safety Measures
This indoor program will be limited to 20 participants.
For this in-person program:
- Pre-registration is required
- Masks are mandatory for everyone 5 and up (if you have a mask exemption, please contact us for virtual program options)
- Capacity is limited
Stay home if you are feeling sick. Please use the hand sanitizer provided when you arrive. As the COVID-19 situation continues to change, this program may be cancelled.