To get started, go to the Library2go Website. To log in:
- Click on "Sign In"
- Choose your library (West Vancouver Memorial Library) from the drop-down list
- Enter in your Library Card Number & PIN (usually the last 4 digits of your phone number)
- Click on Sign In
You can now see all of the books that are available to you at your library.
Sometimes it is hard to find an ebook or an eAudiobook that is available to check out.
Browse for Available Ebooks Using Menu
Click on subjects to choose ebooks or audiobooks by their subject, or choose for a more general collection by clicking on "Collections", like all ebooks or most popular.
Find available books by either clicking on the Available Now open in the filters on the left side of the page (computer) or under the filters button at the top of the page (phone or tablet),
or by finding titles with a green "Available" bar at the top of their covers.
Search for Ebooks Using Advanced Search
To search for specific books that are available for checkout:
- Go to www.downloads.bclibrary.ca
- Click on the search icon, and then on "Advanced".
- Choose your format (ePub) and any other information that you may want to add (title, subject. awards).
- Click on the button that says "Available Now"
- Click Search.
Check Out Ebooks
- When you find a book, click on the cover
- Click on Borrow
- If you are not already logged in, you will need to enter in your Library name and Barcode
- You can now download the book into the Libby App, or on your computer into Adobe Digital Editions (version 2.0), the Overdrive Media Console App or you can read the book online.