To get started, go to the Library2go Website. To log in:
- Click on Account
- Enter the name of your library (West Vancouver Memorial Library)
- Enter in your Library Card Number & PIN (usually the last 4 digets of your phone number)
- Click on Sign In
You can now see all of the books that are available to you at your library.
Sometimes it is hard to find an ebook or an eAudiobook that is available to check out.
Browse for Available Ebooks Using Menu
Choose a type of eBook, such as All fiction, or Biography & Autobiography
Find available books by either clicking on the Available Now button at the top of the page, or by finding titles with a book icon in the top right corner of their covers.
Search for Ebooks Using Advanced Search
To Search for specific books that are available for checkout:
- Go to www.downloads.bclibrary.ca
- Click on Advanced Search.
- Choose your format (ePub) and any other information that you may want to add (title, subject. awards).
- Click on the button that says "Available Now"
- Click Search.
Check Out Ebooks
- When you find a book, click on the cover
- Click on Borrow
- If you are not already logged in, you will need to enter in your Library name and Barcode
- You can now download the book into Adobe Digital Editions, in the Overdrive Media Console App or read the book online.