To get set up with Adobe Digital Editions, the software required to open ebooks on your computer and transfer them to your Kobo e-reader, please see our Getting Started with Adobe Digital Editions page.
Downloading Ebooks to A Computer
- Go to your Library2go Checkouts page
- Go to the Library2go website
- Click on the "Account" Icon
- Sign in with your library barcode and PIN
- Click on "Download EPUB Ebook" next to the book that you wish to read
- Choose to Open the .ascm file when prompted
- Adobe Digital Editions should automatically open with your book!
Transferring Ebooks to a Kobo E-reader
- Connect your device to a computer using the USB cord.
- Open Adobe Digital Editions.
- Click and drag the ebook cover to your device.
- Or right-click on the cover (Macs: Command-Click) and choose "Copy to Computer/Device" > "Kobo eReader."
Downloading Ebooks to Your Sony E-Reader
Downloading Ebooks to OTHER DEVICES Using the Overdrive App
Use the app with your: iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Blackberry, Android phone or tablet, Windows phone or tablet, or Kindle Fire.